Saturday, January 2, 2010

R.I.P. Donna, Nana and Go Go Suzy Q


I am so sad today. I woke up wondering why the chickens were not up yet afterall, it was light. Then I noticed Ms. Claus squaking as usual but different. THEN...I noticed a large Felis Rufus or bobcat in our henhouse, in the henhouse!! It had already killed Donna- who was just warming up to me and eating out of my hand, Nana...she was the leader, strong and in charge but certainly no match for a bobcat and GoGo, my absolute favorite little hen who sat on my lap, ate from the kids' hands and looked at us through the sliding glass door for snacks. My heart hurts so badly this morning. This is not the picture of the exact bobcat but this is what that shit looked like.


1 comment:

  1. So sorry honey, they were awesome little hens. We'll do our best to take care of Mrs. Claus now, okay? Love you!

    ReplyDelete